Rates & Availability
Rates and booking
April - £135 per night
May - £140 per night
June - £150 per night
July and August - £170 per night
September - £160 per night
October- £150 per night
April - £145 per night
May - £160 per night
June - £170 per night
July and August - £180 per night
September - £160 per night
October- £150 per night
The property may be available at other times of the year– please enquire for further information.
Key Points to Note
- Check in any time after 17:00 hrs Check Out: 10:00 hrs
- Max occupancy: 4 persons
- Children are welcome
- Minimum age of primary renter is 21
- No pets are allowed
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the villa
Deposit, Payment Terms & Cancellation Policy
- 25% deposit payable at the time of booking
- Remaining balance to be paid 60 days before day of arrival
- Full Payment will be required up front for any booking made within 60 days of arrival date
- £350 refundable damage deposit payable when the balance of the booking is paid
- A £55 Cleaning fee is payable (this includes additional cleaning and disinfection now required for Covid).
- Cooling-off period - booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours after the booking is confirmed and deposit will be refunded
- Cancellations after 24 hours – any money paid cannot be refunded
Olive Villa - Terms & Conditions of Booking.
Olive Villa (“the villa” or “the property”) is privately owned as our home and we are delighted to welcome guests to our villa. We hope that you enjoy Olive Villa and its facilities and would ask that you treat the property with the same respect that you would with your own home.
We do however have to set out an agreement for your occupancy of the villa and your booking is therefore subject to the following terms and conditions which are hereby agreed at the time of your booking -
- A contract between you (‘you’ or ‘the client’) and us as (“us” or ‘the owners’) will come into existence when the owners receive payment (as noted below) and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates noted in the rental confirmation. The contract, set out in these Terms & Conditions of Booking, binds you and all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract. Failure to disclose all relevant information or to comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract and loss of the booking.
- The owners agree to rent the villa to you and your party for use solely as holiday accommodation and for no other purpose. The villa will not be used to host parties, weddings or for any other large social gathering and the client will not use the property for any illegal or immoral activities. The decision as to what constitutes a party, a large social gathering or an immoral activity shall be solely at the discretion of the owners or their representatives.
- When you submit a booking request to the owners, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided with your booking request. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when the owners have confirmed your booking to you in writing by email or by post.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rental (including cleaning fee) is payable at the time of booking. The balance of the rental (plus the Security Deposit) must be paid no later than 60 days before your arrival date at the villa. If the full balance is not received by the due date, this non-payment will be deemed to be a cancellation and the cancellation terms below will apply. Details on the Security Deposit and the Cleaning Fee are noted below.
- Bookings made less than 60 days before your arrival date at the villa must be accompanied by the payment of the full amount of the property rental together with the £350 refundable Security Deposit and £55 Cleaning Fee.
- A £350 Security Deposit is required with the booking to cover costs resulting from the action or inaction of the client or a member of their party such as (but not limited to): the property being left in an unreasonable state, loss or non-return of keys, neglect or damage to the property, damage or loss of contents and/or, any extra or excessive cleaning costs required.
- The Security Deposit will be returned to you within 14 days from your departure from the villa, less the cost of any damage, loss or breakages as detailed below.
- A non-refundable Cleaning Fee of £55 will be paid with the booking to cover the costs of cleaning and preparing the villa for the client’s occupancy.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified to us by telephone and then in writing by email or post.
- You may cancel your booking free of charge up to 24 hours after your booking is confirmed by us and we will refund 100% of the total amount you have paid in respect of the booking.
- If you cancel your booking more than 24 hours after your booking is confirmed and more than 60 days before your arrival date at the villa then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel your booking more than 24 hours after your booking is confirmed and less than 60 days prior to your arrival date then the full balance of the booking remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance which includes holiday cancellation cover for the value of your booking. If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation. The client is legally responsible for any damage caused to the villa during their stay at the property therefore we also strongly recommend that any insurance covers losses due to personal liability claims.
- The owners are not responsible for the theft and/or damage of the client’s personal belongings during the stay in the property. The client is therefore advised to take out appropriate insurance cover.
- The owners, except in exceptional circumstances beyond their control, will not cancel the booking. If the owners do cancel the booking, notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and the owners will promptly refund all payments made for the property rental. The owners’ liability for any such cancellation will be limited to the sum of the payments made by the client to the owners. The owners will not be liable to refund the client for any fees or costs the client may have incurred in connection with the rental of the villa (including, without limitation, the cost of flights or other travel, entertainment, activities or insurance or any other related expenses).
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 4 individuals and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the villa. The owners reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund if there is any breach of this condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from a client who is under twenty-one years of age
- The owners reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- You may not transfer your Booking or any rights and responsibilities under this Booking Contract to any other person, without the owners’ prior written consent
- The owners or their representative(s) reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Check-in to the villa on the arrival date is anytime after 17:00 hrs unless otherwise agreed in writing and guests are required to vacate the villa by 10:00 hrs on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
- If you fail to arrive by midday on the day after the Arrival Date and you do not advise the owners or their representatives of your anticipated late arrival we may treat the Booking as having been cancelled by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for payments already made to us.
- The client will leave the property in the same condition as they found it, or as close as possible. This means emptying bins, taking bin bags to the public bin stores, washing dishes, clearing away food/dishes, emptying the dishwasher and emptying the fridge and cupboards of any perishable foods. If the property is left in a condition that requires extra cleaning, the owners reserve the right to deduct further charges from the Security Deposit.
- Smoking inside the villa is strictly prohibited. If the client or any member of his party is found smoking in the villa, this will result in the immediate termination of the occupancy and forfeiture of all payments with no refunds given. The cost of any damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking will be at the client’s expense and the owners reserve the right to deduct further charges from the Security Deposit.
- The client is not permitted to bring pets with them to the villa. Any guest found with a pet in the villa or the grounds of the villa will result in the immediate termination of the occupancy and forfeiture of all payments with no refunds given.
- In making the booking, the client accepts responsibility for any theft, loss, breakage or damage caused by them or any member of their party to the property and the client agrees to indemnify the owners in full for any loss that the owners may incur as a result.
- Damage to Linens, Towels or any other furnishings will be deducted from the Security Deposit, this includes stains caused by Fake Tan, Make-Up, Blood or any other substance that cannot be removed by regular washing.
- In the event of damages attributed to the client or a member of their party during their stay the owner or their representatives shall notify this to the client as quickly as reasonably possible together with any evidence. The cost of any remedial action shall be deducted from the Security Deposit and the balance refunded to the client.
- The client will treat the villa’s facilities and accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that the client notices damage in the accommodation, please notify our agents or us immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, please replace the broken items or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the rental period and you will be charged for any loss, breakage or damage found.
- The client must lock all the doors of the villa and close the windows when you and your party leave the property unoccupied.
- Please note that in the event that any keys issued to you are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of any replacement keys will be charged to you.
- You and your party may under no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
- Interruption to services: While we will make every effort to ensure the services are available in the villa at all times, we cannot guarantee or be held responsible for any failure or interruption of services to the property, including electricity, water or any damage to telephone, satellite or terrestrial TV, broadband, internet and other communications, including disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in the immediate vicinity. Where we are made aware of such failure or interruption, we will endeavour to rectify such services within a reasonable period of time. The owners are not responsible for any losses or damage suffered by the client arising from the loss or disruption of any service to the property.
- The owners shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of the swimming pool, any equipment, machinery or appliance in the property or the grounds.
- All inventory and fixtures and fittings in the villa must remain in the property and shall not be taken to any another property or location. The client agrees not to move any furniture or do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to the owners.
- Swimming pool disclaimer – Children under the age of 18 should not be left unsupervised at or around the swimming pool. The pool has a depth of around 5ft 7" (1.7M) and there is an unprotected edge with a drop to a walkway below. The swimming pool is cleaned and maintained by our representatives on a daily basis. Under no circumstances should you or your party enter the pool pump room and/or interfere with any part of the pool's technical equipment. Any malfunction caused by this interference by you or any member of your party will be fixed at your expense.
- Diving is not permitted in the swimming pool. Care should be taken around the pool as the travertine tiles may become slippery when wet and guests should not run around the pool area. No glass is permitted in the pool or surrounding area as this can be extremely dangerous - plastic cups and glasses have been provided for poolside drinking. These rules are for your own safety and for the safety of other guests.
- You agree to respect the villa and its surroundings and not to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or disturbance or annoyance to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties. The owners and their representatives reserve the right to enter the property to investigate concerns relating to the care of the property or to disturbances. The owners reserve the right to terminate your occupancy of the villa without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of neighbours or other persons.
- The owners shall not be liable for any act, neglect or default on its part or on the part of any other person not within the employ of the owner or otherwise under their control, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which the client or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with the property unless the owner is responsible. In addition, the owner accepts no liability for loss of or damage to a client's possessions on the owners’ property or land. Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the owner: for death or personal injury caused by the owner’s negligence; or for any matter which it would be illegal for the owner to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability. The owners shall not, except if caused by their negligence or breach of these Booking Conditions, be under any liability to the client or third parties for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, which may be suffered, incurred or arise out of or in any way connected with the rental. No term of the Contract is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not party to the Contract.
- The owners’ maximum liability for losses you suffer as a result of the owners acting in breach of this Booking Contract is strictly limited to the amounts received by the owners in relation to your Booking. The owners shall not be liable for any losses which are not a foreseeable consequence of them breaching this Booking Contract. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and the owners at the time your Booking is confirmed by the owners. Your Booking is made as a consumer and you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you.
- The owners will not be in breach of this Booking Contract, or otherwise liable for any failure or delay in performance, arising from any circumstances beyond their reasonable control including, without limitation, flood, fire, explosion, accidents, noise or disturbance from building work or noise or disturbance from neighbouring properties, including dogs barking.
- Force Majeure. The owners cannot accept any liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of their contractual obligations is prevented or affected by circumstances amounting to force majeure. Force majeure is any event which the owners could not, even with all due care and attention, avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, pandemics/epidemics, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, fire (including wild fires), adverse weather conditions, unforeseen local building or road-works, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports, cancellations or changes of schedule by scheduled airlines and all similar circumstances beyond our control.
- Reasonable care has been taken in the content of the villa’s website to ensure that the content (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on the website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is published in good faith. Our website may link to other websites and we are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- The owners want you to enjoy your stay at the villa. If you have any problems or complaints concerning your occupancy of the villa, please report the matter immediately to the owners or their local representatives and the owners will endeavour to put matters right as quickly as possible. In particular, complaints of a transient nature (for example, regarding preparation or cooling or heating of the property) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered whilst you are in residence at the property. If any complaint cannot be resolved during your holiday, you must write to the owners or email them with full details within 28 days of the end of your Booking.
- This agreement, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to this agreement or its formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law and it is agreed that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between you and the owners will be exclusively dealt with by the Courts of Scotland.
Your Personal Data:
What we need
We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information. This does however include name, address, email etc.
Please note: we provide our agents with guests’ names, passport and contact details in compliance with Turkish Law and, if required, for airport transfers.
Why we need it
We need to know your basic personal data in order to provide you with notice writing and analysis services in line with this overall contract. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service to you.
What we do with it
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
How long we keep it
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
What we would also like to do with it
We would however like to use your name and email address to inform you of our future offers and similar products. This information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone, email or our website.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
To enable us to monitor the usage of our website and the success of our marketing, we may use Google Analytics, Jetpack Stats or Statcounter which uses a variety of cookies. These are used to track visitors and collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
If you would like to see a full up-to-date list of all cookies used by our website, you can use the following cookie-checking website http://sitebeam.net/cookielaw/test-your-compliance/ (other cookie-checking websites are available).
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.